你准备好通过认真对待自己的工作，表现出同理心，用心行动，从而在医疗行业中获得成功吗？当我们的价值观保持一致时，我们的成就是无限的。我们与全球50强制药公司，全球顶级生物技术公司以及数百家小型和新兴公司合作。 我们为当代最重要的一些治疗方式的研发提供帮助， 包括目前市场上几乎所有的50种最畅销的药物。加入我们，你将在数百万人的生活中产生深远的影响。我们不只是拥有专业知识，我们更是用心在工作。
Site Contract Leader现在申请 职位编号 R0000002903 工作地点 成都, 四川 职位描述
The main responsibility of the Site Contract Leader is the negotiation of study specific, generic, site specific and countryClinical Site Agreements(CSA) and any other agreement that is required for the completion of theSite Initiation Visit (SIV). The Site Contract Leader is also responsible for managing CSA activities and liaising with study specific stakeholders to ensure that the CSA start-up deliverables are met.
- Act as functional Leader on projects and develop study specific CSA strategy
- Drafting legal language and creating budgets for CSA negotiations
- Agree and negotiate study specific CSA templates with the Sponsor and Site as applicable
- Communicate CSA strategy, CSA turnaround timelines, tracking requirements and budget information/updates with key stakeholders.
- Coordinate interaction between Parexel study team and Sponsor as applicable to include but not limited to overall timeline management for CSA delivery.
- Provide updates about template amendments, process changes, investigator fees, local requirements etc. to ensure that relevant CSA database is maintained in real time
- Early recognition of areas of potential problems and formulate contingency plans
- Define solutions strategy of significant CSA changes requested by the site
- Participate in client and team meetings
- Identify and facilitate CSA training needs as applicable
- Maintain and assure quality of work generated
- Prioritize effectively and respond to urgent requests within team or sponsor lead
- Maintain a working knowledge of, and ensure compliance with applicable ICH-GCP Guidelines, local regulatory requirements, and Parexel SOPs and study specific procedures
- Complete routine administrative tasks in a timely manner (e.g. Timesheets, metrics, travel expense claims)The main responsibility of the Site Contract Leader is the negotiation of study specific, generic, site specific and country Clinical Site Agreements (CSA) and any other agreement that is required for the completion of the Site Initiation Visit (SIV).
Minimum Work Experience·: 1-3 Years’ experience in site contract negotiation
- Possess strong negotiation, diplomacy, team leadership skills and excellent organizational ability
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to motivate both individuals and a team
- Ability to successfully work in a “virtual” team environment
- Must have strong analytical skills with the ability to create or interpret legal language and budgets
- Demonstrate thought leadership and innovation
- Maintain grace under pressure while displaying a high level of professionalism
- Align internal and external resources to achieve objectives
- Attention to detail
- Work effectively as part of a team
- Comprehend and interpret contract language
- Identify problems independently and execute solutions
- Quickly comprehend desired end-result, goal or objective and act to accomplish
- Demonstrated effective decision-making
- Solid working proficiency of all MS Office Products specifically, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Polished presentation skills
- Degree in business, legal or life science or other relevant
- Work experience in Contracting, Clinical Operations or in Legal (Paralegal).
- Language Skills· Fluent in written and spoken English.