你准备好通过认真对待自己的工作，表现出同理心，用心行动，从而在医疗行业中获得成功吗？当我们的价值观保持一致时，我们的成就是无限的。我们与全球50强制药公司，全球顶级生物技术公司以及数百家小型和新兴公司合作。 我们为当代最重要的一些治疗方式的研发提供帮助， 包括目前市场上几乎所有的50种最畅销的药物。加入我们，你将在数百万人的生活中产生深远的影响。我们不只是拥有专业知识，我们更是用心在工作。
Senior Medical Writer现在申请 职位编号 84442BR 工作地点 德国 职位描述
Parexel is in the business of improving the world’s health. We do this by providing a suite of biopharmaceutical services that help clients across the globe transform scientific discoveries into new treatments. From clinical trials to regulatory, consulting, and market access, our therapeutic, technical, and functional ability is underpinned by a deep conviction in what we do. We believe in our values; Patients First, Quality, Respect, Empowerment & Accountability.
We are looking for a Principal or Senior Medical Writer due to an ever expanding team. This role can be fully home based in various European countries such as Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Finland, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Spain, Sweden or the UK.
The Principal Medical Writer will research, create, and edit all documents associated with clinical research. The Principal Medical Writer may operate as the project lead writer/submission coordinator and primary client contact to manage contributions of multiple writers working on related documents. The Principal Medical Writer also facilitates process improvement and technical mentoring/training and supports Medical Writing Services management during the sales process by providing client liaison and proposals input.
• Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, verbal, and written communication skills.
• A flexible attitude with respect to work assignments and new learning.
• Motivation to work consistently in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
• Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm and prioritize workload with attention to detail, e.g., organizational skills.
• Competent working in a matrix environment and values the importance of teamwork. Possesses team leadership skills and cross-cultural sensitivity.
• Exhibits sound judgement: escalates issues to project teams or departmental management as appropriate. Presents solutions and follows through to ensure problems have been satisfactorily resolved.
• Ability to negotiate on behalf of medical writing to ensure resources, timelines and expectations are aligned.
• Understands and satisfies client needs.
• Establishes a connection with the client beyond one's project, to gain repeat business and/or to widen existing scope and services. Ability to gain trust and confidence within the company.
• Provides departmental expertise and perspectives to promote prospective business opportunities; provide Parexel colleagues with pertinent information to formalize a sound business strategy.
Knowledge and Experience:
• Demonstrated understanding of clinical research, the drug development process, and applicable regulatory guidelines and regulations.
• Broad experience in preparation of all types of clinical regulatory documentation. Experience in management of complex medical writing projects.
• Knowledge of resource management and productivity metric management.
• Advanced word processing skills, including MS Office (expertise in Word); software and systems knowledge or ability to learn and adapt to various IT systems: document management systems, collaborative authoring (e.g., SharePoint), and file conversion and databases (Excel).
• Ability to travel.
• Fluent in written and spoken English.
• Bachelor's degree in Life Sciences/Health Related Sciences or equivalent.
Apply today to begin your Parexel journey!