你准备好通过认真对待自己的工作，表现出同理心，用心行动，从而在医疗行业中获得成功吗？当我们的价值观保持一致时，我们的成就是无限的。我们与全球50强制药公司，全球顶级生物技术公司以及数百家小型和新兴公司合作。 我们为当代最重要的一些治疗方式的研发提供帮助， 包括目前市场上几乎所有的50种最畅销的药物。加入我们，你将在数百万人的生活中产生深远的影响。我们不只是拥有专业知识，我们更是用心在工作。
Data Management Lead l现在申请 职位编号 R0000003432 工作地点 印度 职位描述
Accountability & Supporting Activities
Cross-functional DM Leadership through Database Set up, Conduct and Study Close-Out
• Manage and coordinate the integration and utilization of all ancillary systems as appropriate.
• Highlight issues/risks to delivery by understanding interdependencies. Support mitigations and drive to resolution with cross-functional stakeholders as part of Risk Management Plan.
• Review and analyze metrics to derive meaningful summary of study health and trends.
• Review of the Master Services Agreement, Service Level Agreement, and/or contract to manage toward sponsor-specific metric targets/Key Performance Indicators.
• Host and attend cross-functional meetings. Prepare Meeting Agendas and Minutes, comply to action and decision logs.
Bid Pursuits and Proposals
• Support experienced DML in Bid Pursuit preparation meetings.
• Provide input on DM slides, as appropriate.
Project Quality Management and Compliance
• Ensure compliance to Standard Operating Procedures, ICH/GCP Guidelines.
• Maintain inspection-ready Trial Master File.
• Identification of quality issues, ensuring they are raised in relevant system and closed according to requirements.
• Prepare for and participate in audits and inspections for internal, sponsor, and regulatory agencies.
• Support and implement Corrective/Preventive actions for study, and work toward alignment across Parexel as appropriate.
Project Financial and Resource Management
• Ensure appropriate project level resourcing of staff and staff assignments. Identify and request functional staff necessary for the project team.
• Regular review and update of DM resources to ensure alignment with contracted budget, project resource forecast, actuals, and demand, utilizing the necessary systems and tools.
• Determine and resolve the root cause of DM-related project variance in a timely manner, including negotiating/raising changes in scope.
• May provide Data Management functional input, considering the impact of the initiative and the impact on Data Management and Parexel as a whole.
• May support other functions as appropriate to provide meaningful functional feedback on the initiative.
• Ensure Parexel-requested information entered into management systems is accurate and regularly updated.
• Maintain training compliance as per Job Roles assigned, including On-the-Job training.
• Deliver Project Specific Training to internal DM team.
• Address training needs, as per Development Goal/s identified.
• Ability to lead and collaborate with global teams. Motivate/guide virtual teams across multiple time zones and cultures to work effectively
• Negotiation skills and ability to influence, in order to achieve mutually beneficial results
• Good interpersonal, oral and written communication skills, using concise phrasing tailored for the audience with a diplomatic approach
• Learning ability and knowledge sharing approach; swift understanding of technologies and new processes
• A flexible attitude with respect to work assignments and new learning; ability to adjust rapidly to changing environments
• Basic presentation skills
• Customer focus to interact professionally and respectfully within Parexel and all external colleagues to build rapport and trust
• Commitment to first-time quality, including a methodical and accurate approach to work activities
• Time management and prioritization skills, in order to meet objectives and timelines
• Evidence of strong problem-solving skills, including capability to make appropriate decisions in ambiguous situations, ability to conduct root cause analyses
• Ownership and accountability relative to Key Accountabilities in Job Description
• Ability to travel as required
• Written and oral fluency in English
Knowledge and Experience:
• Experience in clinical research industry or similar field
• Proven record of coordinating and supporting project teams
• Basic understanding or willingness to learn and apply Parexel financial tools, reports and processes for management of project financials with regards to forecasting, revenue recognition, scope of work and department budget for assigned projects
• Basic understanding of or willingness to learn Clinical Study Team roles outside of Data Management
• Full understanding or willingness to learn and apply relevant ICH-GCP Guidelines, local regulatory requirements and Parexel SOPs and study specific procedures
• Awareness of/or willingness to learn SDTM/CDISC/CDASH standards
• Awareness/potential prior experience in Clinical Trial/Data Management Systems (e.g. InForm,
Rave, Veeva, DataLabs) and Microsoft Office products.
• Demonstrates technical aptitude
Bachelor’s degree and /or other qualifications in a science or clinical related industry.